Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blah Dee blah blah , again .

Wee hee Lit group camee to my house just now .
PET rocket today . Damn hot -.- .

Anyway went Mac's first to eat lunchh .
Some parts were damn awkward . And some parts were just laugh non stop .

Sat at the cute little circle tables outside . (they hve two way windows!)
(clock wise direction) Tomothy , Zac Ng , Lun , ME and Ryan .

Timothy keep accusing Ryan of staring at him .
Ryan eatin halfway then Timothy will just suddenly burst out in laughter . And as you know his laughter is damn contagious . Lucky we sat outside .

Kai Lun's double McSpicy couldn't even fit into his mouth . LOL .
So he ate it layer by layer hohoho .

Then I saw this damn gross thing opposite me -.- .
I don't know how people can Look at that IT'D JUST SO GROSS . makes me wanna puke all over the fries -_- .

And me and Ryan were the only ones among the five of us sitting under the sun , and Timothy laugh until he sweat more than us .

After eating finish all our burgers (and nuggets) we left so much fries . So I put them in the wrapper that I didn't use and wrapped it like how I wrap birthday presents LOL . I also helped Ryan wrapped his one :D . The wrappers looked so CUTEEEEE :D !

Then went big book shop , spend like 8.20 dollars there -.- .
Then we realised we forget to take the egg trays so Ryan and Lun went to get it Z

Bused back home .

Reached , did The Seven Commandments wall . LOL WE FINISHED IT IN LIKE TEN MINUTES LORH .
Awesomeee .

Then Timothy and Zachary started ransacking my (unfortunately) tiny room , Ryan reading his book , Lun doing the points table for te carnival and me screaming like a mad woman .

LOL I think the most funniest and awkward thinthat happened was the Barbie dolls incident .
Something like this .

-My mum enters the room to check on us-
-Silence , Zachary Ng still looking through my Barbie doll closet-
Zachary Ng: OMG NAKED BARBIE DOLLS -picks one up- .

LOL . After a while Ryan went out of the room because Tim keep laughing , very noisy . Then Lun followed then me then Zac then Tim .

Trie to figure out how to use the Wii then failed terribly .
Watched some Robin Hood show .

Then Ryan went back in after a while and we followed . Same order .
And then he went out again .

This time me and Lun came out and I watched TV Ran reading book Lun reading Ripley's .
Then Zac came out then Timothy came out laughing showed Zac some book then he went back in
again LOL .

Then At around 6.30 Lun and Zac needed to go , then Ryan and Timothy alsooo .
Brought them down then I went back up after Tim and Ryan boarded the bus .

Then I went home and slept HAHAHA .

No comments:

Post a Comment