Monday, May 31, 2010

E-learning ..

Is such a bore . Don't you agree ? I know you do admit it D:< .
Blahh dee blah blah .

Maths supple went kinda fast . I copied Kim's work so I got to go off -evil laughs- .
I copied most , mind you :) .
And I gave her my picnic bar , ain't I kind :D .

So after that we went to change , then after coming out Yan Yi wanted my shorts so we went back in to change .
And the boys said we were taking a loooooooooooooooong time . LEARN :D , later you so impatient then your girlfriend break up with you arh :( .

So after that bus-ed to inter , then Yan Yi decided she didn't want to go after all , so off goes my shorts cause she didn't want to change . Say buh bye to mah shorts .

MRT all the way to Bugissssssssssssssss .
Turn here turn there turn turn turn .

Wee hee , then we reached Iluma . Kinda easy to spot -.- . It was HEE-UGE .
Went to buy our movie tickets first , the cinema was damn damn empty . I thought during Junes holidays sure a lot of people one . Guess they all at school studying HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

1.20 pm showw :D . So the boys waited at the cinema , and I dragged Chanel and Jing Ying to follow me downstairs to get my ice creammmmmm :D . Then when I was about to buy the boys called and we had to go back up again -_- . No more matcha ice cream for me :( .

Bought our HOT DOGS AND NACHOS . Chanel is damn cute , you should have seen what she did to the nachos LOL .
Arranged our seating arrangements first before going in , and Chanel called it her perfect seating arrangements .

Until we went in , and it all got destroyed every one didn't follow her plans LOL .
Except for me and Ryan because we happened to be nice people .
Then before the movie started Chanel trying to persuade Jing Ying to sit besides Daryl LOL , so she stood over there until the movie going to start then Jing Ying moved . Ooh LOL .

So the end seating arrangement was like thissssss .

Kai Lun , Chanel , Jing Ying , Daryl , Jerlyn , Ryan .

Watched Shrek , quite nice , but very short -.- .
And I almost cried at the end because I thought _______ was going to die D': . So tears going to come out then suddenly , TA DAH THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER :D . Bleh . Wasted good tears .

The rest went out first so me and Ryan and Daryl stayed in the cinema for a teeny weeny while before going out .
Then we waited for KL who was at the toilet (TOO MUCH INFO HAHAHAHA) .

Then we went to some place called the Otaku house or something , bought stuff , then went to comics connection .

AND OMG SIMS 2 DOUBLE DELUXE SELLING FOR ONLY 30 DOLLARS .
Maybe because nobody want to buy Sims anymore thats why now so cheap . HAHA more for me .

Then we were going to go down the escalators , UNTIL , we reached Ameba (if that's how you spell it) . And there was obscene stuff in it OH MY GOSH . But it was fun and our minds got corrrupted :D ~ .

Then we walked to Bugis Junction hoping we would find a place to eat , and we almost ate at Pastamania but we didn't know how to eat here . Like should we queue up first or sit down first , so we didn't eat and we just happened to walk to the MRT station aimlessly so ta dah .

We chose to go back home and it's buh bye all hello home .
And e-learning . Damn it -.- .

No comments:

Post a Comment