Friday, May 14, 2010

One for all and all for one .

Editted (again)
BAM .
Today was , unforgettable .

Surprised Kai Lun , unfortunately , I think I spit on the cake . Heck , it's still delicious .

Arcade , then went to cinema .

Panicked , KL , KQ and Ryan not here yet .
Panicked panicked call here call there .

They went to Swensen's -_- .

AND THE REST IS HISTORY .


But seriously , I don't understand the movie at all .
All I know was there were fighting shooting dying kissing screaming blood and war .
BOOMZ .

I KNOW ITS OUR FAULT BUT HECK WITH YOU ITS NOT AS IF IT WAS ONLY US .

Edit

I have decided to elaborate on today's outing :D .

So I met Kimberly earlier at around 11.30 am then we went to Popular .
After a while , Aloysius smsed me say he reached already .
So we met Aloy and waited for Timothy and Zachary Ng .
After Timothy came Zachary Ng wasn't here yet so we followed Timothy outside TM there wait for him . Everybody arrived except for Daryl , KL and Ryan .

So after that all the cake people except for Aloysius ( Me , Kim , Zachary Ng and Timothy ) ran around Tampines Interchange to find a cake for KL . In the end we bought Coco Exotic from Four leaves .
After that the cake people except for Timothy who went to join the others to wait for KL went upstairs to the Open Plaza to get ready the cake .

Then Kimberly went out to look out to see if KL arrived already or not .
Then me and Zachary Ng got the cake ready .

After that Kai Lun came , and then we sang Happy Birthday even though he tried to stop us LOL .
The cake was cut (very messily) . LOL .

Then when KL went to fetch Ryan from the MRT interchange I played Tap Tap with Timothy :D .
After Ryan came back , he ate the cake , then we slacked for a while then go arcade .

At the arcade , Ryan and Aloy played some Rambo shooting game , pew pew pew (word learnt from Daryl, credits to him) .
Then Timothy vented his anger on this game where you hit the target with the hammer then the machine calculates the amount of energy you put onto it , well you get what I mean . I hope .

So at the third try , I asked Timothy if he still wanted to continue playing , then he said never mind and started playing with the hammer .
Then I was too close to it , because I wanted to slot the card if he happens to change his mind .
THEN WHAM .
I got hit on the chin . Then I just squatted down there at the machine there cupping my face .
I VERY SCARED MY TEETH ALL DROP OUT LAH D: .
LOL .
Then Timothy started apologising and Kim brought me to the toilet .
The rest waited outside LOL . Then Timothy scared of me already , saying he keep jinxing me .
(Because at the open plaza Timothy poured ice on my head and I flew into a rage LOL) .

Then me and Kai Lun and Zachary Ng started playing with a piece of bubble gum on the floor LOL .
So At around 3 pm we went to the cinema , and KQ , KL and Ryan were nowhere to be found .
So we panicked and called .

LOL they came at around 3.15 , just in time :D .
So the rest of us went in first , and KQ , KL , Ryan and Daniel bought the snacks first .

Watched the show , some thing happened , and I shall not elaborate .
Just know that it was bad .

After that we went to the Open Plaza after the case was settled , and we discussed .
What we were going to do .

Then me and Kim and Zachary Ng went in for a while .
Saw Shannelle and her friends and she waved at me :D !
I think it was at me too but LOL I just waved back .

Then we went back out .
Discussed some more , then Ryan and Yin Min went to watch another movie .

So me Kai Lun and KQ decided to leave .
Walked downstairs , KL went on his own way , walked to the traffic light , KQ went on his own way , so I walked to the bus interchange and 69 was already here so I ran and caught it :D .

Then back home played computer like siao :D .

No comments:

Post a Comment