Friday, May 21, 2010

Percussion Percussion Precussion .

20 May 2010 .

Percussion came to fetch me and Timothy at 1.15 yesterday .

-Ali comes , stands outside the window (Door was closed)- .
Ali: Jerlyn and Timothy .
Ms Jolene: Huh ?
Ali: (repeats himself) Jerlyn and Timothy .
Ms Jolene: Huh ?
Ali: (repeats himself one more time, this time a bit louder) Jerlyn and Timothy .
Ms Jolene: What ?
Ali: JERLYN AND TIMOTHY .

I felt like a star :D .
AHAHAHAHAHA TIMOTHY HAD TO GO EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T WANT TO - sadistic laughter - .

So we went to the bus stop ran ran ran , sweat -.- .
On the bus , I realised I didn't bring my ez link card . Damn .

So I used my allowance all the way to BISHAN .
Bus -> Bedok Inter -> Paya Lebar -> Bishan -> Bus . <<<<<< Our Journey there .

Reached , and we were late .
So there was this over head bridge from the bus stop to the Yamaha place .

So all 13 ( I think ) of us Percussionists RAN on the bridge , so it was like BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM . 
And when we were almost reaching the stairs to go down the whole damn bridge started shaking .

LIKE LITERALLY SHAKING LIKE EARTH QUAKE .
Damn funny .

Went to Yamaha , and when we were going to sign in for the course , one of the employees there was like saying , I cannot believe your school band has 17 Percussionists .

So he looked at me and said , I guess you play the ....... FLUTE .
Then he looked at Timothy who was besides me and said ... Then you play the ...... TRUMPET .
Wah lao genius sia . He guessed the instruments we used to play .

Then Sheril asked him to guess what Sheng Rong play and he said he used up his psychic powers already LOL .

Went in , the talk was around 2 hours .
And for like 1 and a 1/2 hours HE TALKED ABOUT MALLETS .

WOO HOO FOR MALLETS :D .
But Hanis and my other junior behind me and Timothy was so bored . And Hanis slept . So cute :D .
They don't play mallets you see .

I think out of 13 of us only like 5 plays the mallets .
Yulu , Mark , Ali , Timothy and me .

Talk talk talk and I got pulled up to play Concert C , Double some thing something , Chromatic scales and Arpeggio's .
I didn't know what was Arpeggio , and then he said it was 1 , 3 , 5 and 1 .
WOO HOO :D .
My hair was unglam :( .

After the talk bus-ed back to Bedok inter .
Then the most of us went to take 59 to Bedok Clear Water there .

We searched for the bus stop for like 5 minutes befroe realising its hidden at the far end of the inter . LOL .
The bus came at 6.42 pm , then I reached Clear water at like 7.20 pm .

It was dark .
LOL lucky the bus came almost as soon as I dropped off .

And I felt like an awesome senior because I was the only sec 2 to drop off with the other sec 1's .
And Sheril told me to take care of them :D .

20 th May !

No comments:

Post a Comment