Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Seat .

I was just thinking how much I love my seat in class .

Today was kinda better than usual :D .
Well anyway , English we watched 'Drag me to hell' , scary , and gory .
LOL Kai Lun and Zac Ng and Timothy laughed , a lot . LOL .
Got one part of the movie Kimberly wantedo poke me so I screamed and then got some people turned to stare at me . Lol .

D&T Mr Chew was like REGISTER NUMBER SIX , HANDWRITING LIKE SHIT LIKE THAT .
-.- . My handwriting big big one let you see you complain , I very sad lah :( . LOL .

During science Mdm Hazwah called me to answer a question AND I GOT IT CORRECT :D .
Well partially correct , lol .
And I gt embarrassed :( .

During CMT listenend to music .
Jacob and Samuel came to Kai Lun's seat ther and made so much noise -.- . LOL then KL keep screaming at me asking me to calm Zachary Ng down HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

No comments:

Post a Comment