Friday, June 11, 2010

Band band band -.- .

Band practice at 2.30pm today, three hours. Yay.
Came just in time for fall in, lucky :).

Warm up, tuning, Abba(!!!).
Awesome \m/ . Then St Petersburg, Beach Boys, Saxology, Raining men, then We are the world.

Conductor kept scolding Percussion -.- . And now we have to practice on our own in time for our concert at The Fullerton.
(But I don't need to go, overseas HAHAHAHAHAHA) .

And thank you so muchhhhhhhhhh Ali you saved my life in raining men.

LOL, during fall out Mr Tan gave us this long speech while we all standing at attention, then he say we can sit down, then Shaik who was in front of the whole band sat down while the rest just stood. Then he looked around and jerked up LOL. Then after that Yi Wen sat, like so awkward, one person sitting down in the middle surrounded by standing people. Then after that Mr Tan told us to sit, like command, so we all sat. LOLLL .

Then band major asked who haven't play band fund and BBQ money, then I raised up, because I thought I only got like 7 dollars -.- .
Then Zac Tan sick the previous band practices so he also couldn't pay, then when he saw me raise up my hand he stared at me with huge eyes LOL.

Turns out I brought enough money to pay both funds but I being the nice person I am shared with Ah Tan. Now he owes me 4.50.

Hohoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment