Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Band

Today's band was , three quarters slacking , and one quarter boring .

Blah blah blah , had fall in , set up instruments .
Juniors went some where else to practise so it was justus SENIOR band members in the room LOL .
Warm up , then tuning .
(Just to explain to the non band members readers of my blog , if there is , that is , tuning is when our band conductor checks to see if the instruments' pitch are correct , so we percussionists don't need to do anything during tuning because our instruments don't need blowing . Something like that) .

So I started on my history home work , but then just before tuning ended I crushed my work up and gave it to my senior so she could use it to hold the rusty shaker . RUSTY .
So yeah I wasted my precious tuning time :( .

WE PLAYED WE ARE THE WORLD .
And our band conductor must have seen Timothy's part that he had to play (It's damn cheem) and (I ESCAPED FROM PLAYING THE GLOCKENSPIEL LOL) and teased him . LOL .
And Timothy kept calling me bastard Jerlyn because I don't want to take over him to play the glockenspiel . AHAHAHAHAHA I'M PLAYING THE CHIMES FOR WE ARE THE WORLD TIMOTHY LOL .

So during the period of time where Timothy was playing his (cheem) part , I did my literature home work :D .
Finished HAHAHA , just need to type it all out .

Then it was break and I finally got reunited with my phone . -dramatic romantic music plays- .
Then KL smsed me asking if band was over already .

So during break I smsed KL and partly Ryan (He was with KL) .
While they're in Mac's I'm stuck in band -.- . At least I got to eat peppermint chocolate LOL .

Then Danish (My senior :D) started sorting out what instruments we'll be playing for our concert at Fullerton  the merlion there . Woo hoo must support me LOL .

See that's the upside of playing in Percussion . So many instruments to choose from .
HAH but I'm sticking with mallets :) .

Anyway , then we played It's raining men and I stood down there pretending I knew how to play my notes (AND I also complained to myself about my long hair D:) .

Then after band finished we got a lecture from Mr Tan -.- .
Then fall out , another lecture (but a shorter one and less strict one) and then stayed back for some briefing .

Need to go back to school this Friday because I'm in the 'camp commitee' .
:( .

No comments:

Post a Comment