Friday, June 4, 2010

Commiteeeeee .

 I feel like I've made a new friend , LOL .


Imma on logistics . I open the door and close the door with Choon Chin .
Awesome .

Anyway met Ling and Clara at TM .
A few other guys from 2E3 came along too , recognised , but don't know LOL .

The three of us sat at one table and the guys at the other .
And we were gross :) . And there were crazy laughter . My ice cream and fries looked like Pinocchio .
And when Ling was smsing Nelle using my phone , me and Clara dressed up the ice cream with a mohawk and a smile .

MOHAWK IT HAD A SEXY MOHAWK MADE OUT OF FRIEEEEEEES .
In short , yes we were damn gross .

Oh and we saw KQ and YM but it seemed like only Yin Min acknowledged my presence -.- .
After that we were walkign to Toy's R Us , and we passed this small store and the shoes were really nice and one of the boys was like , Oh no the girls shopping already , faster walk away walk away .

LOL . Then we went to Popular and I saw this really nice pink ear phones at 38 dollars -hint hint- .
I forgot the brand name -.- .

After that I went to buy my soft shell crab hand roll then we walked to TM to try J. Co's frozen yoghurt . Awesome , it was 5 bucks , 3 of us share it :) .
And we ate and looked at people decorating cakes and people eating laksa and toast .

I think the boys were really gentlemanly leh , they waited for us all the time .
Well two of them , that is , the other two don't know go where -.- .

After that we took a bus to school , played at the play ground and I ate my soft shell crab hand roll and it was AWESOME .
Walked to school , and the three of us hugged each other and Sheril saw us and I told her we were drunk LOL .
And then we started to sing Kissin' you . LOL .

Then in school blah blah blah , I sat with the games commitee and helped them with the games .

Then went back home and the three of us sang High School Musical and Japanese Graf and Abba .
Well more like hum , but still :) .

-aburupt ending- .

No comments:

Post a Comment