Tuesday, June 8, 2010

GAH D: .

First things first .

A HUGE SORRY TO JANNELLE
FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SEND YOU OFF TO LONDON .

A HUGE SORRY AND THANKS TO KIMBERLY FOR NOT REPLYING TO YOUR CALLS AND SMSES AND FOR WAITING FOR ME EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T GO .


And last but not least , 

A HUGE THANK YOU (AND LOL) TO RYAN FOR RELAYING THE MESSAGE TO ME , AND FOR SAYING I SCREWED UP MY KIDNAPPING PLAN LOL . 

Yes , I woke up late . My alarm didn't ring . By the time I woke up Jannelle had already been on the plane for like 2 hours -.- . Damnnnnnn alarm :( .

When I woke up , quickly on-ned my phone , checked smses .
Then Kim called me and bang , we're off to Bugis LOL .

Met Kim at around like 4 pm at Bugis , then we went to eat Pastamania because I rushed and I was so hungry and thirsty .
Shared with Kim lunch , then bought some durain puff thingy while Kim bought her two dollars mochi (GREEN TEA :D!) .

Then we were going to walk to Iluma when Kim saw some people -.- .
So she kept saying today is her worst day ever , LOL .
Then we went to Iluma .
Then we walkd around , went back to Bugis Junction , and Kim saw her cousin Sulynn with her friend Elizabeth (SEE I REMEMBER THEIR NAMES LOL) . Elizabeth's reaction when Kim shouted Sulynn was damn cute . She literally jumped .
With one feet up in the air LOL .

Then back to Iluma again , and I saw Ivan !
The scene was something like this .

-Jerlyn and Kim on escalator to Iluma- .
-Jerlyn sees Ivan-
Jerlyn: IVAN !
Ivan: -turns around- EH !
-boy besides Ivan turns around , it was Andom- .
Andom: EH !
-girl behind Andom and Ivan turns around , it was XY (that sec 3 girl in band who plays the french horns- .
XY: EH !
LOL , all of them same reaction , and it was some how like a domnio effect . One turn second turn third turns LOL .
After that Kim and I went to Berrylite , shared yoghurt with granolaaaaaaa after I showed her ameba , that shop we went to -pervertic smile- . LOL .

Then after that we went home blah blah . Actually I went home , Kimberly went to Eunos to prank some people -_- .
Lazy to uplaod pictures , I didn't really take much anyway :3 .

OH AND I SAW 21 (male) ANG MOH'S TODAY AND THERE WAS THIS GUY WHO LOOKED LIKE ONE OF THE ACTORS IN ONE EPISODE OF TRUE JACKSON OOHH :D .

No comments:

Post a Comment