Friday, June 25, 2010

Genting, wee, part 2.

http://beninabubbles.blogspot.com/2010/06/genting-wee.html

You see Genting is the type of place where you go and have almost nothing to blog about. Because everything's the same for years. Everyday it's just ride this ride that play this play that eat this eat that. And apparently I forgot everything funny that happened. Oh and this time round we went with thirty seven people. Huge group. Whoa.

And my pictures don't make sense. Like no order one. Look like randomly taken pictures. I need to steal pictures from Jingwen already, cause she brought her camera with her everywhere and took a lot of nice, candid and unglam shots of us. And I didn't cause I was just too lazy to whip out my (phone) camera. Because my phone just won't snap pictures fast enough like hers. This is partially an excuse.

Besides I got no mood to do almost anything. So that would be my excuse (Again). Buh bye.

Oh and this time round, I spilled Sarsi on my phone. How sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment