Thursday, June 10, 2010

A hundred a hundred a hundred.

I shall elaborate on the meet up, since Zachary Ng and Kai Lun have already done so.

So I woke up at 7.10 am, slept again till my alarm woke me up again at 7.20 am, watched TV for a while before giving Ryan his morning call. Ain't I nice.
Well so anyway, being the lazy kid I am, I didn't want to take the bus so I waited till my father woke up at 9am (the meet up time LOL) then got him to fetch me there :D .

Reached, didn't see anyone from my group there, so I just waited. TM was closed -.- . Only Mac's open like that lorh. Then suddenly Timothy called me then he tell me to turn around, and there he was sitting at the table already LOL. Checked timing, 9:17. Late LOL. Only Timothy turned up early/on time. So guai.

Then Kai Lun came like three minutes after me, I was playing Baby on TTR3 :D!
Then Zachary Ng came at like 9:44am, and Ryan came a few more minutes after Zac.

After that left to take 69 back home. Then reached, settled down, boys helped me to set up newspapers on the floor. And I got my hands damn dirty with paint. And instead of correction tape I used white paint and my fingers to spread it across the wrong parts LOL. Awesome much. And the brown paint I used to splatter on The 7 Commandment Wall made my hand look like an African, all brown and tanned. The boys watched TV -.- and ignored me :( . (refer to picture in the previous post to see me working!) .

After doing the wall I went to the sofa to sit with the rest, then I screamed at Kai Lun to tell him to do the script LOL. So he did, two lines, before giving me the script to read, then after that Timothy took the script and did it like a guai kid he is.
Then suddenly my mum from her room sms-ed me when I was just outside LOL. She asked what we want for lunch. LOL.

Ordered PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Ate at Mahjong table with group, while my brother used the red little portable table on top of my coffee table and sat beside us to eat. LOL. I feel so evil, some more he helped us to take water LOL. And I don't let him sit with us LOL.

Ate, but didn't get to eat the splitza piece, the one everyone said was nice :( .
Watched iCarly and Big Time Rush (KENDALL SHCMIDT!!!!!!!!) while eating.

Then after lunch slacked for a little while then Timothy had to go, and the rest was just slacking in the room, playing Rubik's Cube revolution LOL, reading books and TTR3-ing on Kai Lun's iPhone :D .

Then Ryan started ransacking my room like what Timothy and Zachary Ng did the previous visit and he found this book of secrets/organiser/book I wrote when I was P5, damn embarrassing.

After that I hid under the blanket and Zachary Ng kept poking me through the blanket with the back scratcher -.- .

Then can use computer already, went to my mum's room to play. The rest watched some indian channel when I tried to fix the computer, then we watched Ellen's talk show, and then The Little Nonya after the computer fixed finish liao. Did some survey thingy for Ryan.

And then they all had to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment