Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I had an awesome dream.

So I was walking to school from this place that looked like this market/canteen with Ling, Nelle and Ah Tan, and then as we were walking, Zachary Ng met us and he passed his bag to Nelle and asked her to help him carry his bag to school, and then he walked away. LOL. We were all carrying two things now at one time so I was happily telling the rest my new discovery LOL.

So we were walking to school, Ryan was in front of us (I recognised his bag) and then he walked to this big group of people from our class and he started playing with this black PSP. Then Nelle went to shout something at him and then I screamed back and I walked away.

I walked over to the red brick road in our school, and there was a bunch of other people from our class. If I didn't mention your name you were either in this bunch of people or the big group Ryan was in.
Tadah, this is where Jian Hong comes in. When I went I think he kena-ed until some birdsh*t or something, and he was screaming THIS ONE HOT ONE HOT ONE.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL.

After a while this woman and man just appeared. The man had like some hunter outfit with a gun and the lady besides him had on this pink dress. She looks like Peach from Mario. Something like this. Without the crown lah. And she looks kinda more evil.
Then suddenl they birds just suddenly appeared on the ground and they were like dead. I think. They were pink. Maybe because no more feathers. LOL.

And for some reason I was on the ground surrounded by all this (pink) birds and then JH wanted to kick one. And I screamed because I thought he wanted to kick it at me.
So I jumped back up and he just started kicking the birds around.

And then the man in the hunter outfit shot some bullets or something into our direction and it was near the ground's surface and it sort of bounced off the sides so it was all over the place like pew pew pew pew pew!
And suddenly the birds turn into flammable things and the whole place was on fire.

Then I woke up to a great hair day cause I slept with the edge of my hair wet!
Ta dah, my dreams are awesome ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment