Monday, June 7, 2010

Update , again .

Today was okay , better .

Band was effing cold -.- . My fingers were freezing and I longed for some gloves and a jacket -.- . Ehlo , was under the aircon . Played It's raining men the whole band practice . Which no offence , just sucked . The xylo's quite important leh -.- . He keep calling me . And that's a rare thing , mallets don't usually get called you know . Effing fast the speed and so many notes , my hands cannot keep up .
During sectionals I pretended to be practising very hard , when really I didn't care much :\ . Luckily my saviour Weiling saved me and brought me to the store room , where trust me , it was A LOT more fun and comfortable . Band room's very cold .

Tomorrow meeting Kimberly at inter before setting off to the airport to send Jannelle off to London :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment