Sunday, July 4, 2010

ANIMAL FARM.


Project today, almost finished, yippee. But the pigs don't look like pigs and the news caster don't look like newscaster and Mr Jones don't look like Mr Jones. Like only Zachary Ng looked his part cause he was all brown LOL.

Met Kailun at 10.30 something am, then when we were in the lift Ryan SMSed Kailun saying: "Wait for me -.-" LOL. So we went down again and then we went up. And then Zachary Ng came, and then Kailun had to go back down again WAHAHAHA.
So we slacked, till Timothy came up again. And then we played The Game of Life after ordering Mac's. Then we ate while watching iCarly at the same time. Then we watched some History Channel. And then I watched and screamed and did my script at the same time omg I'm such an awesome multi tasker.
And during this period of time people kept disappearing halfway and so we kept thinking, sick stuff. LOL. So wrong, so wrong.

And so we went down to do filming, our original plan, but in the end we sat on the playground playign Truth or Dare LOL. And I did a little bit more of my script :D.
So we went up again, our original plan, was to do the name tags.
Which I failed to do so so we went down again LOL.

Okay this time we really filmed. Took quite a long time but cause almost no time we became serious LOL. The we finished the interview part so left the Boxer kicking the Stable Lad and Snowball's strategy. Weehoo.

Then when Timothy and Zachary Ng went back we talked about underwear for some very random reason LOL.

Oh and when I was trying to impersonate Boxer kicking the stable lad I hit myself on the toe on the chair -.-. See that's me rubbign my toe LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment