Thursday, July 22, 2010

Eenie Meenie

I'm just so lazy to update about today.
Bah bah black sheep.

You're being so bloody unreasonable.
Look, it isn't my fault I got informed at the last minute.
I told almost my ENTIRE class. I didn't have time to inform you and hence I TRIED to getthe information passed down to you. Well I'M SO SORRY you didn't get that piece of information. But is it my fault? At least I tried. I bet you didn't even bother asking around about me. You think you're always right. Get your fcking facts right.
I'm sorry if I wasn't FAST enough to leave earlier so that you didn't have to see that fckig unpleasant sight.
Look. I got informed at the LAST MINUTE. I had no time to tell you. Don't come scolding me before I even explain myself. Don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment