Saturday, July 17, 2010

Re-leafing Gaia.

Met Shaik and Sean at around 7.35 am, even though the arranged meeting time was 7 am but it was raining soooooooo heavily, we were of course late.

So we went to Mac's, and Shaik being the good kid he is, didn't jaywalk and got stuck in the rain while me and Sean stood at the other sheltered area. Waiting.

So we went in, and there was no one there! Well a little bit. SoI bought my hotcakes and Shaik didn't want to eat first so I was like: "Shaik, you want to eat my HOTCAKES?" Either I pronounced it funny or it sounded wrong and Shaik bursted out in laughter.
And Sean bought the same as me. Then we ate.
And Sean say he doesn't want to be the 'lightbulb' here when me and Shaik were TALKING (we did nothing wrong -.-), so Shaik was like I BLOW YOU UH. And Sean was like, You want to blow me? Come and get me. And we laughed. A lot.

And then Shaik started telling me why boys cannot sit cross legged like girls. Or else become oval. If you get what I mean. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Then it was around 8.10 am so we went to the library because Sean wanted to return his library book and I slid down the slope -.-. And the boys LAUGHED AT ME. Never help me one. Some gentleman they are :(. So embarrassing.

And so we met up with Rachel and her mum and they drove us to TJC. We thought we were late but it turns out we weren't. Woohoo. Ms Shahira hadn't arrived yet so the four of us went with the other team to register. And we got a goodie bag.
Sean says my Ez Link card picture look like Little Nonya -.-.

So we went to the briefing, and then we went to the classrooms to start on our designs. On the table was 22 CANS OF SOFT DRINKS. And we had to drink it all to et our materials. I drink halfway then I stop already -.-. Shaik and Ms Shahira drank TWO.

So we drew and drew and drew. Quite fun :). And I'm kinda proud of our designs. We're doing it based on Tajikistan.
And then at like around 12.30 pm it was SUPPOSED to be lunch, but we didn't get our food cause there was some kind of mistake. And Mr Heng the briefing speaker guy apologised to our group.

And he was like, All I have left is PURE VEGETARIAN food, STIRCTLY NO ANIMAL. And then the rest of the group started laughing and laughing and laughing, especially the Shaik besides me, and their laughter was so contagious I laughed too.
Then he said he felt bad and wanted TO RUN ACORSS THE STREET TO GET SOME FOOD FOR US. And then they started laughing again. So when he left, Ms Shahira was like YOU KNOW WHEN HE SAID STRICTLY NO ANIMAL I WAS THINKING ZEBRAS LIONS AND TIGERS (etc etc), and then we all started laughing and laughing and they said when he want to go across to buy Rachel said THERE'S A ZOO ACROSS THE STREET?

Good times, good times.
And then I followed Rachel's car and dropped off at Bedok interchange.

ABRUPT ENDING. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment