Friday, August 6, 2010

Live for today, because tomorrow's over.

Hi sorry haven't been updating that much. I doubt I have any one reading anymore, teehee!

Well anyway, today was Speech day, and I messed up my Chimes part for We Are The World. :(((. So after speech day performance, we had this long lecture by Mrs Quek, and then this guy came and shook my hand and I shook back because I thought he wanted to congratulate me for playing so well (I know this guy, I just don't know his name), so I shook it, and he toally crushed my hand -.-. Pain sia wtf.

So after that went to Tampines interchange with Shaik, Ryan, Kai Lun, Wei Liang, and KIMBERLY! To eat. And to buy Ah loy see us' present. Ate at Secret Recipe, and seriously, Wei Liang was quite irritating -.-. And the bill was $72.50! Omgg.

So after that went off with Kimberly after we ate finish and Shaik followed us around. So we walked and walked and walked and then we finally went to Popular to buy the materials we need and then we went to Starbucks to do the present. And Shaik kept poking my face with my haven't used yet straw D:<.

Then we did most of the present'and we're meeting up earlier so that we can do the present finish :D!

Urgh, I tomorrow got YOG opening ceremony -.-.

No comments:

Post a Comment