Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh swoon.

Suddenly I'm on this blogging spree. Oh sigh!
So today was okay.

And yes, Mr Wong, I know I'm cough cough cough. And yes, I shall look forward to your, counseling tomorrow. I WAN TO OWN YOU IN MANCALA :D!

Well sooooo, captain ball today and played for a whole before sitting at one corner with people slacking.
Then la dee da da MY MENTEES CALLED ME AN AUNTIE D:. and I looked so fckig horrendous today because of my fucked up hair. So today to be on the safe side I put double times the amount of shampoo I used and I think it's kinda working! I said I think -.-.

So tomorrow I guess I'm going to tie my hair again AHAHAHA and higher this time cause it looks so cute when it's high! LOL I so ego.

Well tomorrow I have YOG AGAIN AND YAY I GET TO HOPEFULLY SEE BOLIVIANS THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment