Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BAH .

I'm removing my tagboard before RUMOURS start -.- .

TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF MID YEAR EXAMS :D .
Well anyway went to Nelle's house after school to cook :D .
Went to East Point for grocery shopping , saw Sam Tay LOL .

Then went back Nelle's house to start , but before we did , we prank called _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL DAMN FUNNY SIA . We recorded LOL .

Jannelle's maid did all the cutting for us , LOL THANK YOU !
The marinating and folding the wontons was damn fun .

Got one wonton I WRAPPED THEN BREAK WRAPPED THEN BREAK THEN I WRAPPED AGAIN .
I used three layers of skin ! LOL , Ling got it :D .

After stuffing ourselves , we watched Avatar , I slept halfway then after the war I went to MSN .
Samuel was in the chat and he started talking obscene stuff so I left the conver .

SORRY ZACHARY NG !

After talking with a few minutes of peace , the girls came over and they started holding me then type all the nonsense .

I managed to type _______ IS ON THE LOOSE .
Then I logged off .

SORRY KAI LUN , SORRY RYAN !

Then they tried to hack into my account . HAHAHAHAHAHA THEY DID NOT SUCCEED :D .
So I went into Nelle's grandmum's room and hid in there charging my phone LOL .

Logged in , talked a while , havoc , logged out , logged in again , internet connection confiscated by Jannelle :( , logged off , then logged in again , MSN confiscated by Jannelle . So I gave up .

So I stayed in the room sitting at one corner playing with my phone looking at workers putting stones on the pavement LOL .
Ling's dad fetched me home :D .

Thanks clique four , you guys are awesome :D .

When I online at home nobody is -.- .

No comments:

Post a Comment