Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Things I do during exams , besides actually DOING the exam .

1. Try to make up words in my scientific calculator using the A B C and the different symbols .
2. Stare at the clock .
3. Compare timing with the clock to see how long my watch is faster .
4. Check how long there is left to the end of exams .
5. Draw dresses on my exam paper .
6. Shade blocks of cheese .
7. Drop my pen cover .
8. Drink water .
9. Check effect of refraction with the drawing on my water bottle .
10. Lie on the table .
11. Stare at the back of Kimberly's head .
12. Zip and unzipping my pencil case .
13. Looking at the sec one's .
14. Tucking in my hair .
15. On and off my calculator repeatedly .
16. Play rhythms on the table with my finger tips .
17. Pretend I'm playing the piano .
18. Pretend that my fingers can talk .
19. Draw smiley faces .
20. Sweep eraser dusts off my table .

Conclusion : Exams are boring .

No comments:

Post a Comment