Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hmm .

That reminds me .

During one of the exams I was bored ( Who won't be ? ) , so I started drawing this ticket to Fantasyland on my spare paper ( I used it already , but it was messy so I didn't want it , I did not 'draw and waste the extra papers' ) .

Then I started getting carried away , adding The Enchanted tree , and I drew a talking mushroom , a talking car that looked like a snail , so I drew a snail , then a circle-ish bird with weird matchsticks legs .

Little did I know , Mdm hazwah was behind me so I stuffed it under my pencil case when I found out .
Then she saw it , she picked it up ,  She smiled .

I should have drew I LOVE SCIENCE in big block letters .
But I can't because that is a huge lie .

I'm embarrassed :( .

SPEAKING OF MUSHROOMS ,
Kai Lun kicked a mushroom and it flew off the ground .
Like literally . It flew , wheeeee , goes the mushroom .

No comments:

Post a Comment