Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Carnival la Dee da da

Carnival today .
Sorry guys I apologise if I gt angry at you during the carnival I'm really really sorry .
Set up the booth , was quite happy with ours :) . Yin Min , KQ and KL are awesome brain stormers for the arrangements of the tables and chairs .
(KQ says I'm strong -smug grin-)

Groups were coming and coming .
Zac Ng , Kim and Shaik was advertising .
Me , KL , KQ , Yin Min and Tim were the game masters cum scoters cum questioners at the beginning of the carnival .
And Wei Liang , he was guarding the sweets , aka crowd control .

Talk until no breath Liao spoke to groups after another .
When we finally got no groups to take care of , me , KQ and YM rested .
For a few seconds before YET ANOTHER group came and we had to hop back up to get ready and explain the rules .

"So the objective of this game is to just basically blow the ping pong ball from the starting point to the goal . You see the differen coloured holes like re blue and green , this represents the difficulty of the question . If you land on a blue hole when blowing the ping pong ball , you have to answer an easy question at the end of the game and so on . So yeah , you can start now . Two representatives can blow the ball at the same time . "

That was my speech Mr Jeff should be proud of me .
Spoke and spoke and spoke .

Even during our break have sec one's coming .
After a while I got tired so I decided to use advertisig as an excuse and so I walked Around wearing the advertising thing .

Then went back up again , talked some more blah blah blah .
And the rest you know what happened so I shan't go further .

And during band Percussion had some QUALITY TIME with Mr Fahmi .
Awesome , yes .

Gosh tomorrow guiding 1E1 for the YOG trip thingy .
And I got into Logistics for band camp oh my gawd -groans- .

No comments:

Post a Comment