Thursday, May 27, 2010

YOG guide, Meet the Parents Sess .


Had YOG learning trip again .
Third time there -.- .

Okay so the four of us YOG ambassadors went to the foyer (Hohoho we got to skip a talk) and waited for the 1E1 students to get up the bus , but when they were going to , some teacher asked 2 of us to help to guide 1N1 because they had no guides .

So Aloy volunteered Ryan and the teacher told ALOY to go , revenge LOL .
Then I volunteered to go .

So went on the bus , sat with Aloy .
The only things we talked about that I remember of was the songs we had on my phone and his iPod and this little bird Aloy saw with spiky feathers LOL .

Blah blah blah . So we reached first , then 1E1 and Ryan and Rachel .
So we told the rest to go in the room for the power point , and then we wanted to just walk around because if we went in to listen to the talk it would be our third (for the girls) and second (for the boys) watching that .

But the guide tell us to go in -.- . So we did . AND HE RAN OFF . THat lucky dude .

Blah blah blah .

All four of us sat at the back . And after the video and power point finished we were told to stand up to show the rest who we were . WE'RE ROCK STARS YOU SEC ONE'S :D !

And they threw flowers and one of them worshipped us and kissed our feets and he had to be guided out by security .
Well , no that didn't happen . Our lives are boring :( .

And then we effing realised there were no guides around to help us .

OH MY GOODNESS .
We had to do all the damn guiding alone .

No offence to my group if you happen to see this , but you guys were standing there just listening .
I'm boring I can't help it . I need more LIFE please :D !

Anyway , I finished in like 45 minutes , and so I let them go upstairs to play around with the stations .
Then Aloy finished , then Ryan then Rachel .

I stole Adi's twisties .

I ate some , then after a while he went off .
Then I told Rachel , Where's Adi I want his twisties , as I looked around to find him .
And then suddenly he appeared out of no where handing me his twisties :D .

Awesome he is .

Did I mention I look like his cousin and his cousin looks like me ?
Well now I have .

This is me demonstrating how short I can be when I'm doing what the statue's doing .

 Ta dah !

Then after that went back to school , Rachel and Ryan reached first because they were with 1E1 .
So me and Aloy met up with them in the canteen .

Then Mrs Ng came over to talk to us about the YOG booth thing .
Some one might be kicked out D: . I very sad .
And this is not sarcasm .

So we went up like 10 minutes late even though we didn't really give a damn because the teacher didn't know what time we had our break until so HAH .

And I expected to see Mr Jeff there but it was some ang moh lady .
Ooh .

Then spring cleaning then whacko .
Then mama shop then school then band meeting then mama shop again then bedok inter then Pizza hut .

PIZZA HUT !
With KL , KQ , Daniel , Zachary Ng and Haidah .
I ate lasagne again :D .

Then we went back to school except for Daniel who went back home first to play his laptop and Zachary Ng who went back home first LOL .

Stayed outside class doing home work first and I sprayed hand sanitizer on KQ .
LOL . After that this man came over to open the doors for us .

Then we fooled around , doing nonsense , than the first parent came and so on .
And me and KQ and Haidah sat by the staircase outside our class eating teriyaki chicken :D .

And I shall now end this post with a very random picture of ,

Yes , Madam Hazwah's lanyard .

TAH DAH !

No comments:

Post a Comment