Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday la dee da da .

School was okay .
And I'm blogging almost everyday :D !

Anyway , today almost very teachers were like GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS ! Damn nerve wrecking leh :( . LOL .
Only English was interesting , continued to watch 'Drag me to hell' .
LOL I SCREAMED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

So after school I waited for Kai Lun who was waiting for Ryan .
And then Jacob and Aloysius was like OH JERLYN WAITING FOR RYAN ARHH .
So I debated and said no I waiting for Kailun who's waiting for Ryan , and so I'm indirectly waiting for Ryan (I emphasized on the indirectly!) .

Then when KL came out he stood with me look downstairs then when Jacob and Ryan came out of the class Jacob said SEE I TOLD YOU SHE WAITING FOR YOU !
So I screamed down the stairs and walked off .
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .

After that went to 7/11 .
Then after buying our stuff me and KL waited outside don't know doing what .
LOL , then after a few minutes we realize only left the both of us there LOL .

So we left to walk to the bus stop , and we saw WL behind us .
Then when he saw us he hid behind a banner .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . Both me and KL was standing at the traffic light there -.- ing and laughing .LOL .

And when we were on the bus talking WL started saying CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE , CHOCOLATEEEEEE !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA .

I slept at home and revised my maths .
And when I answered a making subjects question in the textbook I FELT SO FCKING AWESOME AND SMART . IT WAS A MAKING SUBJECTS QUESTION -laughs like crazy- .

So I rewarded myself with blogging time :D .
And now I'm off to Tap tap ahahahahahahah .

No comments:

Post a Comment