Thursday, May 6, 2010

Woohoo .

Maths and Lit MYE today .
HAHAHAHAHAHA FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE I FINISHED A DAMN MATHS PAPER :D !
With fifteen minutes to spare , not bad eh .

After maths exam clique four outside the hall screaming LOL .
I minus 3 marks Already D: . Because of that stupid dot diagram question AHHHHHHHH .

Heck -.- .
Then lit blah blah blah . Saw the first question , wtf . Ten marks for one question on Horses of the Sun . WHY NEVER ASK ME ABOUT THE SUN HAWKS OR ORACLE OR THE HELIADS D: .
I just summarized the entire story and added a few conclusions at the end .
One whole page , proud proud proud :D . (Lol, pride before a fall) !

Animal farm was quite easy , so was the unseen poems .
Hand pain -.- .

After school that idiot (who else) took KL's phone again .
I chased after him too :D . Woooooosh .

Then went mama shop , played Tap Tap .
that Aloysius and Jacob keep irritating me D:< .
I cannot play tap tap in peace :( . Then Jannelle and Ling came , and Nelle suddenly got obsession with Wei Liang .
-Loud cough- . LOLOLOL .

Oh , nice specs Zac .

No comments:

Post a Comment