Monday, June 28, 2010

I want to learn gibberish.

And there's just no turning back,
When your heart's under attack,
Gotta give everything I have,
It's my destiny.


First day of school, wasted lots of time :B. Was guai councillor, did my duty. But I did for a littleeeeeeeeeee while only before going up to class to slack, hah. And then I bet with Kimberly that she wouldn't laugh until the end of the day. It was her idea horh. Partially. If she does
she upsizes my Long John's meal.
Apparently, just before Home Econs she started laughing already. VICTORY. (Kim you still owe me an upsize!)

And so after school went to KFC just clique four alone :).
Ate very messy. Me and Jannelle has the same taste! And I keep stealing Kim's cheese fries. And Ling stuffed the water bottle we got for free into my bag.

Lalalalalalalalala and then we were late for band. Whoopsies.
And then Alif say must confiscate phone :(. I smuggled, heh. But I didn't use! I just checked. Seriously.
Nr Fahmi keep scolding me cause I always 'have' my 'own tempo'. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:>.
And then got sectionals tomorrow :(. Can skip HAHAHA I'M HELPING OUR FOR THE FLOOR BALL COMPETITION TOMORROW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YAY.

My hand tired from typing already, bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment