Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Never say never.

Here we go!
Guess who?
JSmith and JB!
I gotcha little bro,
I can handle him,
Hold up, aight.
I can handle him.

Now he's bigger than ne,
Taller than me,
And he's older than me,
And stronger than me,
An his arms a little bit longer than me.
But he ain't on a JB song with me.

I be trying a chill,
They be trying to side with the thrill.
No pun intended, was raised by the power of Will,

Like Lube with the force, when push comes the shove.
Like COBE with the 4th, ice water with blood.

I gotta be the best, and yes we're the flyest,
Like David and Goliath,
I conquered The giant,
So now I got the world in my hand,
I was born from two stars,
So the moon's where I'll land.

Lazy to blog about today, refer to KL's blog (http://r-e-k.blogspot.com/)
Anyway after that we took a cab back to school, and then me and Ryan went to the parade square to Meet up for a briefing or something cause we were helping out for the upper sec's floorball competition as referees.
Moved the canteen chairs, damn heavy. LOL.

So we became referees, Rachel was the score keeper.
Our court we were in charge of so near band room and I kept humming along to St Petersburg \m/.

Being a referee is tiring. And I got very pissed off at the upper sec's cause they just throw their sash and floorball sticks on the floor in front of me. Wth, think they very big is it -.-. At least SOME actually bothered to pass it to me. There was this upper sec guy, damn nice. He won't just leave everything with me and walk away, he wait until I put the sash(es?) and sticks properly first before giving it to me lorh. I didn't get his class though :(.

Well anyway, back to the point. OH anyway, Justin was in charge of the court I was assigned to also. And so it was screaming, fouls etc etc. And the games were scary, one guy even like did this back flip when trying to get the ball and he injured his knees.
AND FROM MY COURT SOME MORE :(. And then we had this briefing, cause in the game where that guy injured his knees another upper sec had this want to fight look :(.
So scary, LOL.

Then the games at our court ended at like around 5.40 pm? So we packed up, brought the chairs back in to the canteen. I tried carrying one myself (to act pro), cough. And I suvived! Until that little ramp at the canteen Shao Kai, this councillor came to help me. My fingers hurt like siao. And Weilin saw me when I was carrying it and said WAH JERLYN SOLO UH? I feel MACHO. Woohoo.

And so after that, we waited for the other court to finish. Not really a lot of time to rest, except after we put the things in the store room. Me and Ryan and Justin sat near the sink talking about tomorrow's floorball match. I'M PLAYING :D!
Then went into PAC room to rest.

And along somewhere when I was resting this councillor/wu shu guy, Jing Jie or something something, saw me as he walked past me and asked, Eh, were you the one, singing When you're gone? Then I was like smile smile smile, erm, yeah, and he gave me a thumbs up and walked away. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PEOPLE STILL REMEMBER ME!

Then after resting a while in PAC room, helped to keep the benches and stuff in the other court, then after that it was DEBRIEF!
Awesome. Then we were released, woo hoo.

After that walked to the bus stop with Ryan and Justin, lalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaa.

P.S., some where in the PAC room, Ms Teng (Or something like that) called me JER-AN.
I didn't bother to change her.

No comments:

Post a Comment