Friday, July 2, 2010

Genting, wee, part 4.

Part 3 - http://beninabubbles.blogspot.com/2010/06/genting-wee-part-3.html.

DAY TWO. I. Must. Persevere.









This is the two spoons I used to eat my noodles, look on top of my phone. How pathetic. But incredibly unique.


Jingwen eyeing my half drank sprite.

I look weird but the focus is on Jingwen lah. KOP KAIWEN'S TOMYAM.

Tomyam soup splattered into my eyes when I was trying to blow the steam (sounds wrong. do. not. think. sick.) to show Jingwen condensation on my glasses. FAIL.

Look at my spoon I used to ate my noodles omg so tiny.


Mushroom garden. See the mushrooms? Proves my point.




Focus pocus.

The game I got 100 on :D!


I bowl weird.

Another evidence.

I deproved by 15 marks omg, second gamee.

Three of us females versus the males, females won by a HUGE margin. Awesome.

Wahahaha, they lost to us :).





And to end off this post very abruptly,
This is a picture of Jaden Smith wearing Adidas shoes.

JINGWEN IS AWESOME
JINGWEN IS AWESOME
JINGWEN IS AWESOME
JINGWEN IS AWESOME
JINGWEN IS AWESOME
JINGWEN IS AWESOME
JINGWEN IS AWESOME
JINGWEN IS AWESOME
JINGWEN IS AWESOME
JINGWEN IS AWESOME
JINGWEN IS AWESOME
JINGWEN IS AWESOME.

Day two, so we woke up, and as mentioned in this post here,  ( http://beninabubbles.blogspot.com/2010/06/blah.html ) we're smart, we didn't go the outdoor theme park that much. So we went to find a computer cafe cause we just missed touchign a computer so much :(. And so we did, there were two computer cafe's, but we thought the first one was too expensive so we checked the other, and they were of the same price so we jst went in the second one. Watched Charlieissocoollike, and blogged and facebook-ed, all in one hour. One hour of computer play time achieved, woo hoo!

And then we went to the motion master, cause there were new shows to watchhhhh. (I think my time line a bit wrong but can't blame me this was like two weeks ago). And after that went to Genting Hotel Arcade :D. Took neoprints, mad expensive -.-, 30 RM FOR ONE SESSION. Can play two hours of computer lorh. Wth. But still, we took, LOL.

And then the rest were feeling tired so we went back to the hotel, after me and Kaiwen bought CRISS CUT FRIES WITH BBQ SAUCE, fcking awesome. And then we ate instant noodles. But apparently we only had one fork with us. And four coffeee stirrers. So I made do with the coffee stirrers (refer to picture above) , yes, I am that awesome :D.

Then we slept. Zz.

And then we went to Mushroom garden for dinner, and my relatives gave me back my monkey that I left at their room so I had to bring it with me to mushroom farm. It was raining. Sad sad sad.
And then we played pool, and then we played bowling.
Bowling was mad fun. I scored 100 on my first game! And they played a lot of nice songs! EVEN GOT NOTHING ON YOU :D! And it was a glow in the dark alley, which explains why the picture is so blur. Then we played a second game, and I deproved a lot -.-. Damn. But we still won :D!
The losers will supposed to do a dance for the winners but we just settled for a picture of them, hah we're so kind, LOL.

And then we watched The Karate Kid, and me and Jignwen went into this obsession :D. I like Wenwen Han, I specially stay back to see the credits and find her name leh!
LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment