Friday, July 2, 2010

Lit group.

So we did, a part of our video. We can now all rest in peace :).
Filmed the first part only, then I got request to on the air con, so I did, and it was so suang and we all stayed in there and slacked.

Played like siao, and after Zachary Ng left Timothy started showing us this very sick video LOL. And Kailun and Ryan dedicated ''You're so gay'' to Timothy and Timothy dedicated ''F*ck you'' to them LOL. Then Timothy prank called to his house phone, I think his sister picked up.
So it was like,

-Timothy calls his house number-
-Sister picks up-
Sister: Hello?
-Silence-
Sister: Hello? ..... Hello?
Timothy: -In a deep voice- Hello..?
Sister: TIMOTHY CHUA WHAT.
-We all burst out laughing and Timothy hangs up- .

So Timothy decided to try and outsmart his sister and used Kai Lun's phone to call her, again.

Timothy: Hel..
Sister: TIMOTHY CHUA STOP PLAYING.

Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha I like Timothy's sister. OWN!

Then after that Timothy left and it was silence for awhile in my room. Then suddenly me and Kai Lun just sit straight up looked at each other then I tested his eye sight for no apparent reason. Then we looked at Ryan who appeared to be sleeping. Or maybe he was.
So we started poking him. Poke poke poke poke poke. He didn't wake up. So Kai Lun threw pillows at him. Pew pew pew pew pew.

And then we thought he was really sleeping cause he didn't respond at all.
So Kai Lun started shaking Ryan and we checked to see got any response or not, and I saw him laughing! Then we started talking about sick stuff and then Kai Lun went to the toilet cause he had to pee and me and Ryan started laughing. Inside joke :). Then we started talking about my phone scratches, damn random LOL.
And Kai Lun came back and then Ryan started playing with the Rubik's revolution cube, and then he stopped playing it after a while and we started throwing stuff around. And I got kena-ed by a blue dolphin and a pink sea horse.

And then I showed Ryan and Kai Lun my bloody blanket LOL.
Damn gross but Ryan dared to touch. And observe. LOL. Brave. It's my blood you're talking about.

And then we started discussing about sea horses and how they pee and shit. And then they went back home. Blah :).

No comments:

Post a Comment