Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I can forgive, but I can't forget.

Well haven't been updating long posts since like a looooooooooooooooong time.
It's 11pm and I should be studying my ting xie. Which I am not, obviously.
I hope others haven't too :(. Sigh.

Just a few quick updates.
Oh yes I finally passed my 2.4km run today, by two minutes. Awesome much. This coming from me who fails, like at every attempt. I think its because I follow my friends while running, hmm. I ran alone, and I passed. Actually not alone lah, but still. Or maybe it had something to do with the part where the track changed a littleeeeeeeeeee bit.

First round was like 3 minutes 15 seconds, second was like 7 minutes something seconds and the third was 11 minutes something seconds and the last was 16 minutes something seconds. Awesome much? Of course :).

Well so today's common test was quite simple and I thought I could get full marks for it. THOUGHT. Well then I realised that I forgot to add the area of the circle for the question on Surface Area. And it's four marks. Four freaking marks. That's A LOT. Oh noooooooooooo.

Okay now I really have to go, or else I'll really do real badly for my ting xie.
But really, it is kind of impossible for me to study all thirty plus words and like one paragraph for ting xie tomorrow. In one day. Where can sia -.-. Stupid GAJ, we have common test then you postpone the ting xie all the way until THE NEXT DAY AFTER COMMON TEST PLUS AN ADDITIONAL 27 WORDS. WTF sia -.-. Urgh.

Okay goodnight :).

No comments:

Post a Comment