Thursday, July 29, 2010

Your love is my drug.

What you got boy, is hard to find.
I think about it, all the time.
I'm all strung out, my heart is fried.
I just can't get you off my mind.

Because your love, your love, your love, is my drug.
Your love, your love, your love.
I said your love, your love, your love, is my drug.
Your love, your love, your love.

I don't care what people say,
The rush is worth the price I pay,
I get so high when you're with me,
But crash and crave you when you leave.


So today, was alright.
Played our Lit video, and boy. Is my voice sharp. And it got 'specially requested', maybe because of Timothy's beatings >:). And in English we sat at the back eaten Reese and Zachary Ng's awesome Otah bread. We were like scavengers LOL. the four of us except Timothy, who was debating. Go Timothy!! And we discussed about Justin's fly and thorax's and abdomens.

And during recess, Mr Teo saw me without my nametag while I was eating my bread. SOOOOOOOOO UNGLAM. So I had to do canteen duty, and people were orh-ing -.-. And I couldn't do my duty with Andrea omg I'm such a bad mentor :(.

And then we had to walk one round around the field. But I did make a new friend. I smiled at her and she smiled at me and we walked together around the field and we talked :D. Teehee.

And then it was Chinese and instead of recalling my ting xie words I drew Pink Dolphin on my hand and GAJ thought I wrote the words on my hand and SHE CHECKED. LOL. eel unfair lah I never come on Firday never get paper cannot study!!
And that Kai Lun never bring my paper bag to school inside got ny ting xie list -.-.

And during Science we had another quiz which I really think I will fail. Really badly. Like get the lowest, badly. OMGG D:.

I want to hug Mrs Liew. She like angel like that wear white colour and NEVER GIVE US TEST TODAY. and she keep picking on me. Teeheeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D.

Then it was guitar and we learned how to play E minor and G! I think. And the teacher was a cute one. And he looks like Ellice's brother. LOL. And so after guitar me Kai Lun and Wei Liang went to MacsonLd's and the honey something something fries made me cough real badly. My nose so ticklish :(.

And then we went home. Abrupt ending. Again. Heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment