Friday, August 13, 2010

Again.

Tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
No particular reason, I just do.

Your ex comes up to you and says “I’m sorry”, what do you say?
Depends on how we broke up.

Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
Yeah, kind of.

When was the last time you completely broke down?
I forgot.

Do you swear often?
Sometimes -cheeky grins-.

Are you listening to any music?
Nothin on you :).

Is your hair long enough to put in a ponytail?
A short ponytail!

Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
Nope.

Have you done something bad today?
Nah ah >:).

Who are the texts from in your inbox?
I'm going to list the top ten too. LOL.
Ryan, Hanis, Jacob, Kai Lun, Isa, Jannelle, Weiling, Timothy, Kimberly and Zachary Tan. (I skipped two because their Wei Tat's SMSes -.-.)

Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
Obviously, yes.

Will this weekend be a good one?
I hope soo.

Have you ever been rude to someone without even realizing it?
I think so.

What annoys you?
A lot of things -.-.

Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
Er, hi.

Do you hate the last guy/girl you were talking to?
Ryan, nope :).

Last movie you watched?
Inception!

One thing you’re looking forward to?
Hmm, someone's birthday.

Last night you felt like…
Eating chili crabs.

Did you speak to your father today?
Kind of, yes. LOL.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
Yes -.-.

How has this week been?
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Is someone on your mind right now?
I guess so.

Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
I don't know, LOL.

Do you miss your past?
No I don't -.-.

Would you ever date someone who was gorgeous but they had a conceited attitude?
Eee, no.

When was the last time you ran?
Yesterday. Because Aloysius took my bag.

What did your last text message say?
'Part three. Yes it does.' To Ryan.

Are you someone’s best friend?
I wish to be >:D.

Are you happy?
I am neutral.

Would you kiss the last person who texted you, on the lips?
Hmm, :).

Camping with a ton of friends or hotel with a few friends?
Hotel with a few friends :D.

Do you want to get married?
Yes. Then maybe I'll escape working and let my husband do all the work. And I be a tai tai. Ah just kidding.

How many days until your next birthday?
361. WTF -.-.

Do you like hugs?
Yeah :D.

Do you want to tell someone how you feel?
Not really, no.

you any good at math?
No -.-.

Have you ever held hands with the opposite sex?
Kindergarten etc, yes.

you name one person who has the same first and last initials as you?
I have no idea.

Do you think that crying is a form of weakness?
No it isn't. Okay maybe, in some cases. I guess so.

Do you like to go out in the rain?
Uh huh :). But I don't like how wet you feel afterwards and it's so hard to get dry -.-.

Do you think someone is thinking about you?
I hope so :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment