Friday, August 13, 2010

Random.

My blog's revived! Well partially.
Anyway, did I mention, when I went out on Tuesday this two angmohs from Jericho this shop pointed at me and kept smiling. And then they asked me something which I coudln't quite make out and I said waht, and they said never mind and they continued talking and I just ran off. Scary much. But so awesome I CAUGHT TWO ANG MOH'S ATTENTION.

Quizzes since I'm damn bo liao.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEN WHATS:

1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
How many SMSes I would get when I on my phone. LOL.
2. What did you do last night?:
SMS lorh.

3. What is the most important part of your life right now?:
Cough.

4. What would you rather be doing right now?:
Watch Inception :(. Again.
5. What did you last cry over?:
Can't remember :O.

6. What always makes you feel better when you're upset?:
Food D:<.

7. What are your plans tomorrow?:
I WANT TO GO OUT.

9. What are you worried about?:
What to get for you D:.

10. What are you looking forward to most in this week?:
Your birthday.

NINE HAVE-YOU-EVERS:

1. Have you ever liked someone with a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Nopee.

2. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Not really, no.

3. Have you ever played on a sports team?:
Eh, no.

4. Have you ever been out of the country?:
Of course lah.

6. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?:
Uh huh -.-.

7. Have you ever had the cops called on you?:
I'm good.

8. Have you ever dated someone younger then you?:
Date? No.

9. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?:
I don't think sooooooo.


EIGHT WHOS:

1. Who was the last person you saw?:
My brother?

2. Who was the last person you hugged?:
Shhh. It was a dare.

3. Who was the last person you called?:
My father.

4. Who was the last person to call you?:
Kai Lun.

5. Who was your first crush?:
Some guy in P3 -.-.

6. Who was the last person to text message you?:
Ryan. LOL.

7.Who is the last person you texted?:
Ryan :D.

8. Who did you last yell at?:
Zachary Ng? To ask him to give me his foolscap? LOL.

SEVEN WHENS:

1. When was your last shower?:
Ehh, last night.

2. When did you last see your mom?:
Just now?

3. When was your last hug?:
Tuesday. I think.

4. When did you last dress up?:
I have no idea :O.

5. When was the last time you cried?:
FORGOTTTTTTTTTTTT.

6. When did you last go to the movie theatre?:
Last Tuesday, INCEPTION :D!

7. When were you born?:
9th August.

SIX WHERES:
1. Where do(es) your best friend(s) live?:
Singaporeeeeeeeeee.
Tampines, Simei, Bedok, and I have no idea where Timothy and Zachary Ng live. LOL.

2. Where did you last go?:
To the living room, I guess.

3. Where did you last hang out?:
Long John's yesterday with Awesome Five and Daniel.
4. Where do you go to school?:
Bedok Green Secondary School :D.

5. Where is your favorite place to be?
Anywhere with my friends :D.

6. Where did you sleep last night?:
My room? O_O.

FIVE DO/DOES:

1. Do you like someone right now?:
Hmmm.

2. Do they like you too?:
Bah.

3. Do you ever wish you were someone else?:
Nope :).

4. Do you know the muffin man?:
I forgot who the muffin man is. LOL.

5. Does the future scare you?:
Yeah :/.

FOUR WHYS:

1. Why are you best friends with your best friends?:
Just, because?

2. Why did you get a Facebook?:
My mum made one for me O_O.

3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?:
I have no idea.

4. Why are you doing this survey?:
I WAS BORED :D.


THREE IFS:

(what happened to the first If question?)

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?:
I won't. I don't want to.

3. If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring one thing what would it be?:
Some one to talk to. Or else I'll be anti social :((.

TWO WOULD-YOU-EVERS:

1. Would you ever be friends with someone again, who you promised yourself you never would be because they were mean to you?
No -.-.


2. Would you ever shave your head to save the person you love?:
To save a person? Yeah I guess so.

ONE:

1. Name a dream you wish to fulfill:
Lalalalala.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotten from Elysia's facebook.


[ ] Gotten detention.
[ ] Gotten your phone taken away in class.
[ ] Gotten suspended.
[ ] Gotten caught chewing gum.
[ ] Gotten caught cheating on a test.

Total: 0

[ ] Arrived late to CLASS more than 5 times.
[ ] Didn’t do homework over 5 times.
[ ] Turned at least 3 projects in late
[ ] Missed school cause you felt like it
[x] Laughed so loud you got kicked out of class. (GAO AN JI'S CLASS!)

Total : 1

[ ] Got your mom / dad etc. to get you out of school.
[x] Texted people during class.
[x] Passed notes.
[x] Threw stuff across the room.
[x] Laughed at the teacher.

Total : 5

[ ] Pulled down the fire alarm
[x] Went on myspace , facebook , xanga , etc. on the computer at school.
[x] Took pictures during school.
[x] Called someone during school.
[x] Listened to an iPod , CD , etc. during class. (We were allowed to)

Total : 9


[ ] Threw something at the teacher.
[x] Went outside the classroom without permission. (I just did yesterday :D, but the teacher wasn't in anyway -.-)
[ ] Broke the dress code.
[x] Failed a class test.
[x] Ate food during class.

Total : 12

[ ] Gotten a call from school.
[ ] Couldn’t go on a field trip cause you behaved badly.
[x] Didn’t take your stuff to school.
[ ] Gotten a detention and didn't go.
[ ] Stuck up your middle finger at a teacher when they were not looking.
[ ] Cursed during class loud enough so the teacher could hear.

Total : 13

[ ] Faked your parents signature
[x] Slept in class.
[ ] Cursed at a teacher to their face.
[x] Copied homework.

Total: 15.

I screwed up 45% of my teenage life. LOL.

Gotten from Tisya's facebook.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ ] You know how to make a pot of coffee
[x] You keep track of dates using a calendar (Phone ones, some times)
[ ] You own a credit card (Does my YOG Visa card count? LOL)
[ ] You know how to change the oil in a car
[ ] You've done your own laundry
[ ] You can vote in an election
[ ] You can cook for yourself
[ ] You think politics are interesting

TOTAL SO FAR: 1

[ ]You show up for school late a lot
[ ]You always carry a pen/pencil in your bag/purse/pocket
[ ] You've never gotten a detention
[ ]You have forgotten your own birthday
[ ]You like to take walks by yourself
[ ] You know what credibility means, without looking it up
[ ] You drink caffeine at least once a week

TOTAL SO FAR: 1

[x] You know how to do the dishes
[x] You can count to 10 in another language (Chinese and Malay lahh)
[ ] When you say you're going to do something you do it
[ ] You can mow the lawn
[ ] You study even when you don't have to
[ ] You have hand washed a car before

TOTAL SO FAR: 3

[x] You can spell experience, without looking it up
[ ] The people at Starbucks know you by name
[ ] Your favorite kind of food is take out
[x] You can go to the store without getting something you don't need
[ ] You understand political jokes the first time they are said
[x] You can type pretty quick

TOTAL SO FAR: 6

[ ] Your only friends are from your place of employment
[ ] You have been to a Tupperware party
[ ] You have realized that practically no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[ ] You have more bills than you can pay
[x] You have been to the beach
[ ]You use the internet every day
[x] You have travelled overseas for more than 5 times
[ ]You make your bed in the morning
[x]You realised people of the opposite sex might just make better friends. (So true)

GRAND TOTAL: 9

I'm 14 but I act like I'm 9. :D.

Gotten from Jonathan Chung's facebook.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment